Cariad Cool Water now employees 28 people and our family is growing all the time.
We also have another depot in Margam which covers South Wales and Bristol.
Our Policies and Service Standards
- We are delighted to offer our customers professional service levels at all times
- We’re keenly competitive – contact us for some quotes firstname.lastname@example.org
- We distribute hydration gadgets for the home or office
- There are no minimum order quantities
- We offer our customers scheduled weekly, monthly or fortnightly deliveries
- We operate a full sanitization service in line with BWCA standards
- We offer Coffee Machine Servicing in line with CoffeeSafe standards
- We aim to ensure that there are no excess stocks of full or empty bottles at your premises
- We also provide a range of accessories
- We offer Hot AND Cold hydration solutions including Coffee Machines
- We are a one-stop-shop hydration solutions provider! We cater to every consumption and business need possible.
Our Environmental Policy
We are members of the BWCA (British Water Cooler Association).
Cariad Cool Water supply hydration units covering all areas of Wales. The vans cover the area on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly run and our routes are planned in advance to reduce our carbon footprint.
The main environmental impacts of Cariad Cool Water includes the use of electricity and water in facilities, the disposal of waste and transport impacts. In recognising these impacts, through demonstration of continual environmental improvement and a commitment to pollution prevention, Cariad Cool Water will:
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation and have regard for associated guidance notes.
- Store and dispose of all waste appropriately.
- Minimise, and recycle waste wherever possible.
- Minimise transport impacts where possible.
- Ensure staff members are made aware of the environmental impacts relating to their employment.
This Policy will be subject to annual review, will be communicated to staff and made available to all interested parties.